Sunday, October 12, 2008

This was not in the plans

I know my timelines for this blog are crappy I should have started this a long time ago.
April 2008

The chest pains incident did not help Pappa and his motivation at all. He used to go to an alpaca farm everyday and help this couple that are very wonderful people to us! The understand what he is going through and they are very patient with Pappa. We do not have very many friends that are understanding. We have many friends, close family members, but not many friends that actually understand!

Up until this time since about June 2007 Pappa was going to their farm helping them with their Alpacas and farm chores. They are a great source of companionship for him during the day when I'm at work (both the alpacas and the couple). If he has a bad day they help him through it or just plain make him forget some of his troubles.

Well after we got home Pappa had to be on bed rest for at least a week until went back for the check up. This was just doomed. He kept staying in bed day after day and then about 2 months went by. And our farm was also being neglected.

After Pappa would come home from the other farm he would work on our place and with our animals. Well he hadn't I had been working all day then come home and have to take care of everything-EVERYTHING! Not to mention the financial toll these past few months have been taking on me. Since Pappa lost his job over a year ago I had been juggeling and fanagling the bills I've ran out of things to sell, extra short side jobs to take. This was the end of the line. We were almost 3 months behind on our mortagage. Winter was coming we couldnt afford the gas to heat our home, gas for me to drive back and fourth, not to mention all of the other monthly bills-elecric, food, and food for the animals. I couldn't see anyway out. I knew this would be more devastating for him, but I can't hold it together any longer and if I cannot take care of myself how can I take care of him and baby girl (dear daughter is 15 but she is still baby girl to me). So we have to do this, let it go!

We decided to keep baby girl in her school since she only had 3 years left and she was doing so good, I couldn't take the one thing that was stable for her away. So even though it was a little further away this was worth it.
We had some pets that we wanted to keep so our new home search we had to keep that in mind-3 dogs, it would be hard to find a place that would allow this but the search is on.
We found a trailer in the school district. Cute little trailer park, I know what can be cute about a trailer park? its affordable for us, so this is what we have to do for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can make anything a home, including living in a trailer park. Good luck.