Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fix the scale

Pappa has SAD this time of year and I have LTW (Lose this weight) this time of year! I took a break from the computer yesterday it seems like I have been glued to this thing everyday. I work on a comp, I go to class on a comp, I communicate on a comp, now I blog on a comp.
Another blogger' post just sumed up the way I'm feeling these days. I must have somewhat of a disorder my self (I think we all do don't you?), they call us a pill poppin nation

I think I'm obsessed with writing lists, making budgets, and scheduling. When it seems my life gets out of control I start doing this more often thinking that is going to help me get more control-which is weird because it seems like I'm trying to not be in control, I want someone else to take control for a while and I can just sit back. Viscous cycle

Well I got on the puter this morning because I think I'm going to go back on weight watchers. Pappa pointed out to me that I should know that I'm getting fat when my belly is bigger than my boobs (I'm a DD-not that I really wanted to share) but he does have a good point! He does not care about my weight and he actually did not say that about me or to me he said that about his sister so I just think that now too. He is on the heavy side too, we got this way together.

So I found my pouch that I use for my ww books and journal and I've been messing with ww for over 5 years now.
I have tried all other kinds of diet and fads and ww does work its just me that doesnt work with it. So anyways back on the wagon again!

"Everytime I sit down at the table to eat or open the fridge and cupboards, it is like taking a monster out for a walk-how much can I control him?"

No comments: