Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friday

Ok I'm going backwards with the posts. I thought I started this post on friday and saved it but obviously I didn't.
10/10
I was checking Pappas meds this morning for refills and I noticed he had 4 days worth of pills left. Therefore meaning that he missed 4 days! Well that explains is down days! He has been doing very good with taking his pills up until now. He said that the days he missed were bad days. So I'm back to giving him his pills everynight again.
I called his therapist because I just found out that with my new insurance the therapy visits start over, so I am going to have him use them up for this year. So he now will be going 2 times a week instead of 1. He really likes his therapist so it's all good.

So when I get to work this morning I find out that I did not have all of my unused vacation time on my last check, along with my other co workers. Rewind to about 4 months ago~ I work for a private social service agency and we found out we lost our contract, there for 12 of us need to find new jobs. The agency that won the contract offered me a job along with 4 of my other co-workers that also accepted a position there too. So the former agency whos HR "person" that does not care about other peoples $, and does not process mileage requests, even new hire payroll in time, now cash out personal leave checks. We all just really had had it! so there were many emails and phone calls and all of us griping today (friday). Man my blood did boil!
So I guess I just sat back and watch everything not go right for me today. HMM story of my life.

I get home later today and Pappa is working on the shed that is done just a little more from )yesterday. He likes to get out and start doing things around 5:00 everyday-right before I get home.

So I need to take the dog for a very extra long walk to get some of this off!

No comments: