Monday, March 9, 2009

Look good feel Good



I have been trying (hehe-for the past 16years) to get my rear in shape!
Pappa when I met him was a very fit and in shape Marine!
until I got a hold of him, can you say fat and happy (most of the time).
We have been walking everyday for the past few days.
Getting on a better eating schedule and better selection of foods too, gezh who don't like tofu and plain ricotta cheese, and dry lettuce! Not I said Pappa!
I have also purchased a large sloo of vitamins for him and it actually is working pretty good these days. A B complex helps him in the morning to get up and go- not like a gallon of coffee would but it give him some clarity and energy.
Added also is flaxseed pills, fish oil, vitamin C, Co-q10, asprin, multivitamin, and zinc.
Along with eating more veggies and fruit.
Drinking more water.
As for me I will take the multivitamin and baby asprin and flaxseed. Flaxseed is supoused to help with your memory and Lord know I need to keep that my paternal grandmother and maternal grandfather suffered from Alzhemers.
I cannont help myself these days to think of my future and hope that I do not face that grim demise (Pappa said we will definalty be screwed if I get that!).

No comments: